Report NEP-ETS-2001-08-15This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang-Jin Kim & Jeremy Piger & Richard Startz, 2001. "Permanent and transitory components of business cycles: their relative importance and dynamic relationship," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 703, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2001. "Maximum likelihood in the frequency domain: the importance of time-to-plan," Working Paper 0106, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen, 2001. "An Unbiased and Powerful Test for Superior Predictive Ability," Working Papers 2001-06, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2001. "Integrated OU Processes," Economics Papers 2001-W1, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2001s46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Ingber & C. Chen & R.P. Mondescu & D. Muzzall & M. Renedo, 2001. "Probability tree algorithm for general diffusion processes," Lester Ingber Papers, Lester Ingber 01pt, Lester Ingber.
- Asger Lunde & Peter Reinhard Hansen, 2001. "A Forecast Comparison of Volatility Models: Does Anything Beat a GARCH(1,1)?," Working Papers 2001-04, Brown University, Department of Economics.