Report NEP-ETS-2001-02-08This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurice J.G. Bun, 2001. "Bias Correction in the Dynamic Panel Data Model with a Nonscalar Disturbance Covariance Matrix," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-007/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nikola Gradojevic & Jing Yang, 2000. "The Application of Artificial Neural Networks to Exchange Rate Forecasting: The Role of Market Microstructure Variables," Working Papers 00-23, Bank of Canada.
- Jonathan H. Wright, 1999. "Long memory in emerging market stock returns," International Finance Discussion Papers 650, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Jan F. Kiviet, 2001. "The Accuracy of Inference in Small Samples of Dynamic Panel Data Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-006/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jonathan H. Wright & Tim Bollerslev, 1999. "High frequency data, frequency domain inference and volatility forecasting," International Finance Discussion Papers 649, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).