Report NEP-ENV-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel Kohler, 2013. "CO2 Emissions, Energy Consumption, Income and Foreign Trade: A South African Perspective," Working Papers 356, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Richardson, Nathan & Fraas, Arthur G., 2013. "Comparing the Clean Air Act and a Carbon Price," Discussion Papers dp-13-13, Resources For the Future.
- Dascher, Kristof, 2013. "City Silhouette, World Climate," MPRA Paper 48375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dr Barry Naughten, 2013. "Emissions pricing, 'complementary policies' and 'direct action' in the Australian electricity supply sector: 'lock-in' and investment," CCEP Working Papers 1304, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Muhammad, Javid & Ghulam Fatima, Sharif, 2013. "Energy Consumption, Financial development and CO2 emissions in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 48287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duncan Foley & Lance Taylor & Armon Rezai, 2013. "The Social Cost of Carbon Emissions," INET Research Notes 28, Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET).
- John Foster & William Paul Bell & Phil Wild & Deepak Sharma & Suwin Sandu & Craig Froome & Liam Wagner & Suchi Misra & Ravindra Bagia, 2013. "Analysis of institutional adaptability to redress electricity infrastructure vulnerability due to climate change," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 6-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S., 2013. "Leadership in Climate Policy: Is there a case for Early Unilateral Unconditional Emission Reductions?," Discussion Papers 2013/6, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Ricardo A. Rojas Quiroga & Tracey Li & Gonzalo Lora & Lykke Andersen, 2013. "A Measurement of the Carbon Sequestration Potential of Guadua Angustifolia in the Carrasco National Park, Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 04/2013, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2013. "Climate Change Policy: What Do the Models Tell Us?," NBER Working Papers 19244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gul, Rjaz, 2013. "Socio-Economic Context of Saving Biodiversity," MPRA Paper 48401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jörg Spiller & Friedel Bolle, 2013. "Inter-Generational Thoughtfulness in a Dynamic Public Good Experiment," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 008, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Vallino, Elena & Aldahsev,Gani, 2013. "NGOs and participatory conservation in developing countries: why are there inefficiencies?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201318, University of Turin.
- McConnell, Virginia, 2013. "The New CAFE Standards: Are They Enough on Their Own?," Discussion Papers dp-13-14, Resources For the Future.
- Rosa Duarte & Vicente Pinilla & Ana Serrano, 2013. "The effect of globalization on water consumption: a case study of spanish virtual water trade, 1849-1935," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad EspaÃ±ola de Historia Agraria 1302, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & P. Balachandra, 2013. "Benchmarking urban sustainability: A Composite index for Mumbai and Bangalore," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Vallino, Elena, 2013. "The tragedy of the park: an agent-based model on endogenous and exogenous institutions for the management of a forest," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201316, University of Turin.
- Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Countervailing inequality effects of globalization and renewable energy generation in Argentina," Working Papers 12/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Jose Manuel Feria-Dominguez & Enrique Jimenez-Rodriguez & Ines Merino Fernandez-Galiano, 2013. "Isolating the corporate reputational risk in environmental oil spill disasters," Working Papers 13.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration).
- Ferro, Gustavo & Lentini, Emilio J. & Mercadier, Augusto C. & Romero, Carlos A., 2013.
"Eficiencia en la prestación de agua y saneamiento y su vinculación con regiones, propiedad e independencia de los prestadores en Brasil
[Efficiency in water and sanitation providers and its links," MPRA Paper 48247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deborah E. Lee, Stephen G. Hosking and Mario du Preez, 2013. "Valuing User Preferences for Improvements in Public Nature Trails Around the Sundays River Estuary, Eastern Cape, South Africa," Working Papers 353, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Peter Chacha, Edwin Muchapondwa, Anthony Wambugu and Daniel Abala, 2013. "Pricing of National Park Visits in Kenya: The Case of Lake Nakuru National Park," Working Papers 357, Economic Research Southern Africa.