Report NEP-ENV-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Strand, Jon, 2012. "Emissions trading with offset markets and free quota allocations," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6281, The World Bank.
- Matthias Weitzel & Joydeep Ghosh & Sonja Peterson & Basanta K. Pradhan, 2012. "Effects of international climate policy for India: Evidence from a national and global CGE model," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1810, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Heindl, Peter & Lutz, Benjamin, 2012. "Carbon management: Evidence from case studies of German firms under the EU ETS," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 12-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2012. "Revisiting the hedonic price method to assess the implicit price of environmental quality with market segmentation," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2012-45, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Dubrocard, Anne & Prombo, Michel, 2012. "Performance environnementale et mesure de la productivité," MPRA Paper 41456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yalew, Amsalu Woldie, 2012. "Do institutional factors matter for improved solid waste management?," MPRA Paper 42894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boukary OUEDRAOGO (Université Ouaga II - Burkina Faso), 2012. "Population and Environment: Case of human pressure on the periurban forest of Gonsé in Burkina Faso. (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2012-27, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Tsavdaridou, Maria, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) on Metallurgy Sector in Greece," MPRA Paper 42789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgy Idrisov & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2012. "Modernization or Conservation: The Role of Export Duty on Crude Oil and Petroleum Products," Working Papers, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy 0042, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Matthew T. Holt & Timo Teräsvirta, 2012. "Global Hemispheric Temperature Trends and Co–Shifting: A Shifting Mean Vector Autoregressive Analysis," CREATES Research Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2012-54, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.