Report NEP-ENV-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Broner, Fernando A & Bustos, Paula & Carvalho, Vasco M, 2012. "Sources of Comparative Advantage in Polluting Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 9111, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Hoel & Bjart Holtsmark & Katinka Holtsmark, 2012. "Faustmann and the Climate," Discussion Papers 701, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Robin Burgess & Matthew Hansen & Benjamin Olken & Peter Potapov & Stefanie Sieber, 2012. "The Political Economy of Deforestation in the Tropics," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 037, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2012. "Climate Policy with Bentham-Rawls Preferences," Working Paper Series 3812, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Arndt, Channing & Farmer, William & Strzepek, Kenneth & Thurlow, James, 2012. "Climate change, agriculture and food security in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6188, The World Bank.
- Bruno Nkuiya, 2012. "The Effects of the Length of the Period of Commitment on the Size of State International Environmental Agreements," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2012-7, CREATE.
- Lucas Bretschger & Nujin Suphaphiphat, 2012. "Use Less, Pay More: Can Climate Policy Address the Unfortunate Event for Being Poor?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/166, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- John Lynham, 2012. "Ecomarkets For Conservation And Sustainable Development in the Coastal Zone," Working Papers 201218, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Christian Vossler, 2011. "Die Chancen einer effizienten Klimaschutzpolitik müssen genutzt werden," IWP Ordnungspolitischer Kommentar 02/2011, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
- Jean-Francois Mercure & Pablo Salas, 2012. "On the global economic potentials and marginal costs of non-renewable resources and the price of energy commodities," Papers 1209.0708, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Andor, Mark & Flinkerbusch, Kai & Voß, Achim, 2012. "Quantities vs. capacities: Minimizing the social cost of renewable energy promotion," CAWM Discussion Papers 59, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Tietz, Andreas & Bathke, Manfred & Osterburg, Bernhard, 2012. "Art und Ausmaß der Inanspruchnahme landwirtschaftlicher Flächen für außerlandwirtschaftliche Zwecke und Ausgleichsmaßnahmen," Arbeitsberichte aus der vTI-AgrarÃ¶konomie 05/2012, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Eva O. Arceo-Gomez & Rema Hanna & Paulina Oliva, 2012. "Does the Effect of Pollution on Infant Mortality Differ Between Developing and Developed Countries? Evidence from Mexico City," NBER Working Papers 18349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2012. "Simple taxation schemes on non–renewable resources extraction," MPRA Paper 40945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucas Bretschger & Lin Zhang & Roger Ramer, 2012. "Economic effects of a nuclear-phase out policy: A CGE analysis," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/167, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Roland Olbrich & Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgaertner, 2012. "Characterizing commercial cattle farms in Namibia: risk, management and sustainability," Working Paper Series in Economics 248, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Malina, Christiane & Fischer, Frauke, 2012. "The impact of low emission zones on PM10 levels in urban areas in Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 58, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Lopez-Feldman, Alejandro, 2012. "Introduction to contingent valuation using Stata," MPRA Paper 41018, University Library of Munich, Germany.