Report NEP-ENV-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Horbach, Jens & Rammer, Christian & Rennings, Klaus, 2011. "Determinants of eco-innovations by type of environmental impact. The role of regulatory push/pull, technology push and market pull," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Caragea, Nicoleta & Alexandru, Ciprian Antoniade, 2010. "Renewable Energy Sources in Romania: A Statistical Approach," MPRA Paper 30306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui M. Pereira, 2013. "Environmental Fiscal Reform and Fiscal Consolidation: The Quest for the Third Dividend in Portugal," Working Papers 114, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Chuku, Agbai, 2011. "Economic development and environmental quality in Nigeria: is there an environmental Kuznets curve?," MPRA Paper 30195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Schleich, Joachim & Haussmann, Philipp & Roser, Annette & Reitze, Felix, 2011. "The role of the regulatory framework for innovation activities: The EU ETS and the German paper industry," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S1/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- David Maddison & Katrin Rehdanz & Daiju Narita, 2011. "The Household Production Function Approach to Valuing Climate: The Case of Japan," Kiel Working Papers 1693, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- FURUSAWA Taiji & KONISHI Hideo, 2011. "Free-Riding-Proof International Environmental Agreements," Discussion papers 11043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Charles Mason & Andrew Plantinga, 2011. "Contracting for Impure Public Goods: Carbon Offsets and Additionality," NBER Working Papers 16963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kawata, Yukichika, 2011. "Pollution and Environmental Issues in Agriculture and the Livestock Industry: A Brief Review of the Japanese Case," MPRA Paper 30277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asici, Ahmet Atıl, 2011. "Economic growth and its impact on environment: A panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 30238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julien Chevallier, 2011. "Carbon Price Drivers: An Updated Literature Review," Working Papers halshs-00586513, HAL.
- Maureen L. Cropper & James K. Hammitt & Lisa A. Robinson, 2011. "Valuing Mortality Risk Reductions: Progress and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 16971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iain Fraser & Katsuyuki Shibayama, 2011. "A General Equilibrium Model of Environmental Option Values," Studies in Economics 1107, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Gaoussou Diarra & Sébastien MARCHAND, 2011. "Does Pervasive Corruption Matter For Firm's Demand for Good Governance in Developing Countries?," Working Papers 201112, CERDI.
- Zenthöfer, A.F., 2011. "The Resource Curse - A Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper 2011-028, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.