Report NEP-ENV-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Jaafar, Abdul Hamid & Siwar, Chamhuri, 2008. "A Computable General Equilibrium Approach To Trade And Environmental Modelling In The Malaysian Economy," MPRA Paper 8772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gallastegui Zulaika, María Carmen & Hoyos Ramos, David & Riera Micaló, Pere & García, Dolores & Fernández Macho, Francisco Javier, 2008. "Valuing environmental impacts of coastal development projects: a choice modelling application in Spain," BILTOKI 2008-02, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Hamilton, Ian, 2007. "Why the Climate Change Debate has not Created more Cleantech Funds in Sweden," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2007/2, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Bjart J. Holtsmark & Dag Einar Sommervoll, 2008. "International emissions trading in a non-cooperative equilibrium," Discussion Papers 542, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- John C. Whitehead & Ben Poulter & Christopher F. Dumas & Okmyung Bin, 2008. "Measuring the Impacts of Sea Level Rise on Marine Recreational Shore Fishing in North Carolina," Working Papers 08-09, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- AMIGUES Jean-Pierre & MOREAUX Michel, 2008. "Efficient and Optimal Capital Accumulation and Non Renewable Resource Depletion: The Hartwick Rule in a Two Sector Model," LERNA Working Papers 08.14.258, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Jean-Marc Roda & Eric J.M.M. Aretz & Hin Fui Lim, 2007. "A short analysis on the stricter European regulations on tropical hardwood imports and their side effects," Working Papers 40403, CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40, revised Jul 2007.
- Chai Jun & Bill Slee & Maurizio Canavari & Chen Tong & Huliyeti Hasimu, 2008. "Study on the scope for reconstruction of the grazing livestock sector of Xinjiang based on organic farming methods," DEIAgra Working Papers 8001, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Apr 2008.
- Philippe Barla & Christos Constantatos & Markus Herrmann, 2008. "Environmental Regulation as a Coordination Device for the Introduction of a Green Product: The Porter’s Hypothesis Revisited," Discussion Paper Series 2008_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2008.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2008. "The Behavioural Economics of Climate Change," Working Papers in Economics 305, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Olsson, Rickard, 2007. "Portfolio performance and environmental risk," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2007/4, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Lundgren, Tommy & Olsson, Rickard, 2008. "How Bad is Bad News? Assessing the Effects of Environmental Incidents on Firm Value," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2008/1, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Cunningham, Gary & Hassel, Lars & Nilsson, Henrik, 2007. "A Study of the Provision of Environmental Information in Financial Analysts Reports," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2007/5, Sustainable Investment Research Platform, revised 17 Dec 2007.