Report NEP-ENV-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruslana Palatnik & Mordechai Shechter, 2008. "Can Climate Change Mitigation Policy Benefit the Israeli Economy? A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 2008.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alessandra Sgobbi & Carlo Carraro, 2008. "Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation Strategies In Italy. An Economic Assessment," Working Papers 2008.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Miyuki Nagashima & Rob Dellink, 2007. "Technology Spillovers and Stability of International Climate Coalitions," Working Papers 2007.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2007. "Pollution, Health and Life Expectancy: How Environmental Policy Can Promote Growth," Working Papers 2007.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti, 2008. "Banking Permits: Economic Efficiency and Distributional Effects," Working Papers 2008.1, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Natalie A Jones & Pascal Perez & Thomas G Measham & Gail J Kelly & Patrick D’Aquino & Katherine Daniell & Anne Dray & Nils Ferrand, 2008. "Evaluating Participatory Modeling: Developing a Framework for Cross-case Analysis," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-11, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Matthieu Glachant & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Yann Ménière, 2007. "The Clean Development Mechanism and the International Diffusion of Technologies: An Empirical Study," Working Papers 2007.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ian A. MacKenzie,, 2008. "On the Sequential Choice of Tradable Permit Allocations," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/83, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Ian A. MacKenzie, & Nick Hanley & Tatiana Kornienko, 2008. "A Permit Allocation Contest for a Tradable Pollution Permit Market," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/82, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Eftichios Sartzetakis & Panagiotis D. Tsigaris, 2007. "Uncertainty and the Double Dividend Hypothesis," Working Papers 2007.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Zoboli, 2007. "Environmentally-Oriented Innovative Strategies and Firm Performances in Services. Micro-Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2007.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Corvellec, Hervé & Boholm, Åsa, 2008. "The risk rhetoric of environmental impact assessments (EIA): The case of off-shore wind farms in Sweden," GRI-rapport 2008:1, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Marta Biancardi, 2007. "Competition and Cooperation in a dynamical model of natural resources," Quaderni DSEMS 21-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Helen Ding & Laura Onofri, 2007. "An Economic Model for Bioprospecting Contracts," Working Papers 2007.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.