Report NEP-ENV-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tariq Banuri & Hans Opschoor, 2007. "Climate Change and Sustainable Development," Working Papers 56, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Nicola Cantore & Emilio Padilla, 2007. "Equity and CO2 Emissions Distribution in Climate Change Integrated Assessment," Working Papers wpdea0705, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Giuseppe Di Vita, 2007. "Legal Families and Environmental Protection: Is there a Causal Relationship?," Working Papers 2007.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marc S. Paoletta & Luca Taschini, 2006. "An Econometric Analysis of Emission Trading Allowances," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-26, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Beard, Rodney & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Salerno, Gillian, 2007. "Environmental lobbying with imperfect monitoring of environmental quality," MPRA Paper 5346, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Do Oligopolists Pollute Less? Evidence from a Restructured Electricity Market," NBER Working Papers 13511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Prices vs. Quantities: Environmental Regulation and Imperfect Competition," NBER Working Papers 13510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Sarfo-Mensah & W. Oduro, 2007. "Traditional Natural Resources Management Practices and Biodiversity Conservation in Ghana: A Review of Local Concepts and Issues on Change and Sustainability," Working Papers 2007.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lorenzo Pellegrini, 2007. "The Rule of The Jungle in Pakistan: A Case Study on Corruption and Forest Management in Swat," Working Papers 2007.91, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2007. "The Social Cost of Carbon: Trends, Outliers and Catastrophes," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-44, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance," NBER Working Papers 13508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beard, Rodney, 2007. "Rent seeking, interest groups and environmental lobbying: Cane Farmers versus Great Barrier Reef Protectionists," MPRA Paper 5351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Melo, Jaime & Grether, Jean-Marie & Mathys, Nicole Andréa, 2007. "Trade, Technique and Composition Effects: What is Behind the Fall in World-wide SO2 Emissions, 1990-2000?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Weitzman, 2007. "Structural Uncertainty and the Value of Statistical Life in the Economics of Catastrophic Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 13490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joan Pasqual & Emilio Padilla, 2007. "The Appraisal of Projects with Environmental Impacts. Efficiency and Sustainability," Working Papers wpdea0704, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Nathaniel Keohane & Erin T. Mansur & Andrey Voynov, 2007. "Averting Regulatory Enforcement: Evidence from New Source Review," NBER Working Papers 13512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Tomberlin & Garth Holloway, 2007. "Trip-Level Analysis of Efficiency Changes in Oregon’s Deepwater Trawl Fishery," Working Papers 2007.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andreeva, Anastasiya & Bazhanov, Andrei, 2007.
"Сценарии Перехода К Устойчивым Темпам Добычи Нефти В России
[Scenarios of transition to sustainable oil extraction in Russia]," MPRA Paper 5343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Y. Hossein Farzin, 2007. "Sustainability and Optimality in Economic Development: Theoretical Insights and Policy Prospects," Working Papers 2007.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00178661 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erin T. Mansur & Sheila M. Olmstead, 2007. "The Value of Scarce Water: Measuring the Inefficiency of Municipal Regulations," NBER Working Papers 13513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José António Filipe & Manuel Alberto M. Ferreira & Manuel Coelho, 2007. "The Tragedy of the Anti-Commons: A New Problem. An Application to the Fisheries," Working Papers 2007/16, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- D. Bouckenooghe & G. Devos, 2007. "Psychological change climate as a catalyst of readiness for change: A dominance analysis," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/483, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fengxia Dong, 2007. "Food Security and Biofuels Development: The Case of China," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-bp52, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-10-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yaakov Kareev & Judith Avrahami, 2007. "Distribution of Resources in a Competitive Environment," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001610, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Juan Antonio Duro Moreno & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2007. "Análisis de la distribución de las emisiones de CO2 a nivel internacional mediante la adaptación del concepto y las medidas de polarización," Working Papers wpdea0706, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Kari Kristinsson & Rekha Rao, 2007. "Learning to Grow A Comparative Analysis of the Wind Energy Sector in Denmark and India," DRUID Working Papers 07-18, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Boone Ch. & Wezel F.C. & Van Witteloostuijn A., 2006. "An ecological theory of population-level organizational diversity," Working Papers 2007003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.