Report NEP-ENV-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcus Wagner, 2007. "The Link between Environmental Innovation, Patents, and Environmental Management," DRUID Working Papers 07-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00700 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mads Greaker & Tom-Reiel Heggedal, 2007. "Lock-in and the transition to hydrogen cars. When should governments intervene?," Discussion Papers 516, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Brunette, Marielle & Couture, Stéphane & Langlais, Eric, 2007. "Hedging Strategies in Forest Management," MPRA Paper 5228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masayuki Mori, 2007. "Japan's Eco-school Programme," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/8, OECD Publishing.
- Jenni Webster & Leigh Robinson & Kelvin Trimper & Stan Salagaras, 2007. "Sustainability Actions in Australia," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/11, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:col:000155:004204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcella Veronesi & Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2007. "Extension of the Traditional Travel Cost Method to a Collective Framework: An Empirical Application," Working Papers 42, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00176093 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00711 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00698 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Dolan, 2007. "Using Minimum Energy in Ireland's Schools," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/10, OECD Publishing.
- Andreas Billmeier & Isabella Massa, 2007. "What Drives Stock Market Development in the Middle East and Central Asia--Institutions, Remittances, or Natural Resources?," IMF Working Papers 07/157, International Monetary Fund.
- Panagiotis Al. Patargias & Kalianou Angela & George Galanis & Marina Vassilopoulou & Maria Drosou & Christos Protogeropoulos, 2007. "School Buildings in Greece: The Bioclimatic Challenge and a Photovoltaic Pilot Project," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/9, OECD Publishing.
- David Tobón Orozco & Andrés Felipe Sánchez Gandur & Maria Victoria Cárdenas Londoño, 2006. "Regulación ambiental sobre la contaminación vehicular en Colombia: ¿hacia donde vamos?," BORRADORES DEL CIE 004185, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
- Item repec:oec:eduaaa:2007/11-fr is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arias, Fabio A., 2007. "Evaluación Del Desarrollo Sostenible En La Cuenca Del Río Tuluá: A Propósito De Los Planes De Ordenamiento Y Manejo De Cuencas Hidrográficas En Colomb," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE 004211, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.
- Item repec:oec:eduaaa:2007/9-fr is not listed on IDEAS anymore