Report NEP-ENV-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John C. Whitehead & Adam Z. Rose, 2007. "Estimating Environmental Benefits of Natural Hazard Mitigation with Benefit Transfer: Results from a Benefit-Cost Analysis of FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grants," Working Papers 07-14, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Timilsina, Govinda R., 2007. "Atmospheric stabilization of CO2 emissions : near-term reductions and intensity-based targets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4352, The World Bank.
- Paul Lanoie & Daniel Llerena, 2007. "Des billets verts pour des entreprises agricoles vertes?," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-17, CIRANO.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00172290_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 2007. "Environmental Innovation, War of Attrition and Investment Grants," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0045, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- IIMI, Atsushi, 2007. "Estimating global climate change impacts on hydropower projects : applications in India, Sri Lanka and Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4344, The World Bank.
- John K. Stranlund & Wei Zhang, 2007. "Bankruptcy Risk and the Performance of Tradable Permit Markets," Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics 2007-9, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- LANGE Andreas & TREICH Nicolas, 2007. "Uncertainty, Learning and Ambiguity in Economic Models on Climate Policy: Some Classical Results and New Directions," LERNA Working Papers, LERNA, University of Toulouse 07.16.237, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-09-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthew A Cole & Robert R J Elliott & Eric Strobl, 2007. "The Environmental Performance of Firms: The Role of Foreign Ownership, Training, and Experience," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 07-08, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00172480_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Féres & Arnaud Reynaud & Alban Thomas, 2007. "Water Reuse in Brazilian Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Papers 1257, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00173369_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lehmbruch, Barbara, 1999. "Managing uncertainty: Hierarchies, Markets and "Networks" in the Russian Timber Industry. 1991-1998," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.