Report NEP-ENV-2007-01-02This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drosdowski, Thomas, 2006. "On the Link Between Democracy and Environment," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-355, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-12-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Samir R. Gandhi, 2006. "Disciplining Voluntary Environmental Standards at the WTO: An Indian Legal Viewpoint," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 181, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Christian Groth, 2006. "A New-Growth Perspective on Non-Renewable Resources," Discussion Papers 06-26, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- John A. List & Michael Margolis & Daniel E. Osgood, 2006. "Is the Endangered Species Act Endangering Species?," NBER Working Papers 12777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.