Report NEP-ENV-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00101186 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00101248 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Golombek, Rolf & Hoel, Michael, 2006. "Climate agreements: emission quotas versus technology policies," Memorandum 21/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Carlsson, Dick & Rönnqvist, Mikael, 2006. "Backhauling in forest transportation - models, methods and practical usage," Discussion Papers 2006/5, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Smith, Martin D. & Lipton, Douglas W., 2006. "An Approach to Ecosystem-Based Fishery Management," Discussion Papers dp-06-40, Resources For the Future.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen, 2006. "Summary of the Workshop to Support Implementing the Minimum 25 Percent Public Benefit Allocation in the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative," Discussion Papers dp-06-45, Resources For the Future.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO, 2006. "Comparing Environmental Impact of Alternative CAP Scenarios Estimated Through an Artificial Neural Network," Working Papers 269, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.