Report NEP-ENV-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John C. Whitehead & Peter A. Groothuis & Rob Southwick & Pat Foster-Turley, 2006. "Economic Values of Saginaw Bay Coastal Marshes," Working Papers 06-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Manuel Couret Branco & Dália Cristóvão, 2006. "To be seen but not to be heard: scientific rationality versus democratic rationality in the decision-making process on dangerous waste management in Portugal," Economics Working Papers 11_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00078623 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00084002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2006-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pizer, William A., 2006. "Economics versus Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-06-04, Resources For the Future.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Pizer, William A., 2006. "The Economics of Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-06-06, Resources For the Future.
- Siikamäki, Juha & Layton, David F., 2006. "Potential Cost-Effectiveness of Incentive Payment Programs for Biological Conservation," Discussion Papers dp-06-27, Resources For the Future.
- Palmer, Karen & Butraw, Dallas & Kahn, Danny, 2006. "Simple Rules for Targeting CO2 Allowance Allocations to Compensate Firms," Discussion Papers dp-06-28, Resources For the Future.
- Michele Baggio & Jean-Paul Chavas, 2006. "On the Consumer Value of Environmental Diversity," Working Papers 35, University of Verona, Department of Economics.