Report NEP-ENV-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jayasri Dutta & Colin Rowat, 2006. "The Road to Extinction: commons with capital markets," Discussion Papers 04-11r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Alexander F. Wagner & Friedrich Schneider, 2006. "Satisfaction with Democracy and the Environment in Western Europe – a Panel Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 1660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009822 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009823 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009826 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Freytag & Christoph Vietze, 2006. "International Tourism, development and Biodiversity: First Evidence," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 11/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sonja Peterson, 2006. "Efficient Abatement in Separated Carbon Markets: A Theoretical and Quantitative Analysis of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," Kiel Working Papers 1271, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- David Popp, 2006. "Exploring Links Between Innovation and Diffusion: Adoption of NOx Control Technologies at U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plants," NBER Working Papers 12119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boyd, James & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2006. "What Are Ecosystem Services?," Discussion Papers dp-06-02, Resources For the Future.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2004. "Are Absolute Emissions Better for Modeling? It's All Relative," Discussion Papers dp-04-14, Resources For the Future.
- Aldy, Joseph E., 2006. "Energy and Carbon Dynamics at Advanced Stages of Development: An Analysis of the U.S. States, 1960–1999," Discussion Papers dp-06-13, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-06-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore