Report NEP-ENV-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S. Michael, 2005. "Globalization, Cross-Border Pollution and Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 1479, CESifo Group Munich.
- Harrie A. A Verbon & Cees A. Withagen, 2005. "Tradable Emission Permits in a Federal System," CESifo Working Paper Series 1482, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Christiaans & Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2005. "Optimal Pest Control in Agriculture," CESifo Working Paper Series 1507, CESifo Group Munich.
- Willemien Kets & Gerard Verweij, 2005. "Non-C02 greenhouse gases; all gases count," CPB Discussion Paper 44, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Valentina Bosetti & Laurent Gilotte, 2005. "Carbon Capture and Sequestration: How Much Does this Uncertain Option Affect Near-Term Policy Choices?," Working Papers 2005.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anil Markandya & S. Pedroso, 2005. "How Substitutable is Natural Capital?," Working Papers 2005.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:ind:nipfwp:31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isabel Mendes & Isabel ProenÃ§a, 2005. "Estimating the Recreation Value of Ecosystems by Using a Travel Cost Method Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2005/08, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Jeff Dayton-Johnson, 2004. "Natural Disasters and Adaptive Capacity," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 237, OECD Publishing.
- Marco Mira d'Ercole & Andrea Salvini, 2003. "Towards Sustainable Development: The Role of Social Protection," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
- Benno Torgler & Maria A. Garcia-ValiÃ±as, 2005. "The Willingness to Pay for Preventing Environmental Damage," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Paul Makdissi & Quentin Wodon, 2002. "Environmental Regulation and Economic Growth under Education Externalities," Cahiers de recherche, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke 02-12, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 2004.