Report NEP-ENV-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafaela Pérez Sánchez & Jesús Ruiz, 2004. "Global and local indeterminacy and optimal environmental public policies in an economy with public abatement activities," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/79, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- J.Aznar-Márquez & J.R. Ruiz-Tamarit, 2004. "Non-Catastrophic Endogenous Growth with Pollution and Abatement," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/80, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Eftichios S. Sartzetakis & Panagiotis Tsigaris, 2004. "Network Externalities: Adoption of Low Emission Technologies in the Automobile Market," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/82, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Harrie A.A. Verbon & Cees A. Withagen, 2004. "Tradable emission permits in a federal system," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/83, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arguedas, C., 2005. "Optimal Environmental Standards under Asymmetric Information and Imperfect Enforcement," Discussion Paper 2005-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200518 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre Regibeau & Katharine Rockett, 2005. "Competition, Regulation, and Intellectual Property Management in Genetically Modified Foods: Evidence from Survey Data," Economics Discussion Papers 591, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Álvarez González & Gustavo A. Marrero & Luis Puch, 2004. "Air Pollution Convergente and Economic Growth across European Countries," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0406, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Laplante, Benoit & Meisner, Craig & Wang, Hua, 2005. "Environment as cultural heritage: the Armenian diaspora's willingness-to-pay to protect Armenia's Lake Sevan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3520, The World Bank.