Report NEP-ENV-2005-02-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anderson, Kym & Damania, Richard & Jackson, Lee Ann, 2004. "Trade Standards and the Political Economy of Genetically Modified Food," CEPR Discussion Papers 4526, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gersbach, Hans & Kleinschmidt, Tobias, 2004. "Designing Democracies for Sustainability," CEPR Discussion Papers 4623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marsiliani, Laura & Renström, Thomas I, 2004. "Political Institutions, Environmental Policy and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 4670, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J., AZNAR-MARQUEZ & Jose-Ramon, RUIZ-TAMARIT, 2005. "Demographic Transition Environmental Concern and the Kuznets Curve," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005001, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- J., AZNAR-MARQUEZ & José Ramon, RUIZ-TAMARIT, 2005. "Non Catastrophic Endogenous Growth with Pollution and Abatment," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005002, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reinoud Joosten, 2004. "Strategic Interaction and Externalities: FD-games and pollution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Ringler, Claudia & Vu Huy, Nguyen, 2004. "Water allocation policies for the Dong Nai River Basin in Vietnam: an integrated perspective," EPTD discussion papers 127, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Heyd, Helene & Neef, Andreas, 2004. "Participation of local people in water management: evidence from the Mae Sa Watershed, northern Thailand," EPTD discussion papers 128, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Raghbendra Jha, 2004. "Alleviating Environmental Degradation in the Asia-Pacific Region: International cooperation and the role of issue-linkage," Departmental Working Papers 2005-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kjetil Telle & Iulie Aslaksen & Terje Synnestvedt, 2004. ""It pays to be green" - a premature conclusion?," Discussion Papers 394, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Iulie Aslaksen & Bent Natvig & Inger Nordal, 2004. "Environmental risk and the precautionary principle. “Late lessons from early warnings” applied to genetically modified plants," Discussion Papers 398, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Timothy K.M. Beatty & Jay P. Shimshack & Michael B. Ward, 2005. "Are Mercury Advisories Effective? Information, Education, and Fish Consumption," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0502, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Francisco Álvarez González & M. Contestabile & C. Gómez & Gustavo Marrero & L. Puch, 2004. "EU Polluting Emissions: an empirical analysis," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0405, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Rafaela Mª Pérez Sánchez & Jesús Ruiz Andújar, 2004. "Global and local indeterminacy and optimal environmental public policies in an economy with public abatement activities," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0408, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.