Report NEP-ENV-2001-10-16This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:erp:harvar:p0043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bär, Stefani & Gehring, Thomas & von Homeyer, Ingemar & Kraemer, R. Andreas & Mazurek, Anne-Gabrielle & Klasing, Anneke & Tarasofky, Richard G., 2000. "Closer Co-operation, a new instrument for European Environmental Policy?," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 4, October.
- Item repec:erp:harvar:p0005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthew J. Neidell, 2001. "Air Pollution, Children's Health, and Socio-Economic Status: The Effect Of Outdoor Air Quality On Asthma," UCLA Economics Working Papers 805, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2001. "International Trade and the Environment: A Framework for Analysis," NBER Working Papers 8540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Jordan, 2000. "The Europeanisation of UK Environmental Policy, 1970-2000: A Department Perspective," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 11, One-Europe Programme.