Report NEP-ENV-2000-08-07This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- W. Lutz & L. Prieto & W.C. Sanderson, 2000. "Population, Development, and Environment on the Yucatan Peninsula: From Ancient Maya to 2030," Working Papers rr00014, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- W. Lutz & S. Scherbov & A. Fuernkranz-Prskawetz & M. Dworak & G. Feichtinger, 2000. "Population, Natural Resources and Food Security Lessons from Comparing Full and Reduced Form Models," Working Papers ir00038, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- V. Stolbovoi, 2000. "Soils of Russia: Correlated with the Revised Legend of the FAO Soil Map of the World and World Reference Base for Soil Resources," Working Papers rr00013, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:99-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Obersteiner & Y.M. Ermoliev & M. Gluck & M. Jonas & S. Nilsson & A. Shvidenko, 2000. "Avoiding a Lemons Market by Including Uncertainty in the Kyoto Protocol: Same Mechanism - Improved Rules," Working Papers ir00043, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.