Report NEP-ENV-2000-05-16This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2000. "Free Trade and Global Warming: A Trade Theory View of the Kyoto Protocol," NBER Working Papers 7657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Lawrence H. Goulder, 2000. "Neutralizing the Adverse Industry Impacts of CO2 Abatement Policies: What Does it Cost?," NBER Working Papers 7654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 2000. "Global Warming and Transport Policies," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-71, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Xavier Ballart & Clara Riba, 2000. "Forest fires: Evaluation of government intervention measures," Economics Working Papers 463, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Carlo Carraro & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2000. "Behavioral and Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy Introduction," NBER Working Papers 7648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pilar Rivera & Albert Satorra, 2000. "Country effects in ISSP-1993 environmental data: Comparison of SEM approaches," Economics Working Papers 458, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.