Report NEP-ENV-1999-07-12This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olga Kiuila, 1999. "Economic Repercussions of Environmental Regulations in Poland: the Case of the Second Sulfur Protocol," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 732, Society for Computational Economics.
- S�heyla �zyildirim & Nedim M. Alemdar, 1999. "Knowledge Spillover, Transboundary Pollution, and Growth," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 322, Society for Computational Economics.
- Decaluwé, B. & Patry, A. & Savard, L., 1999. "When Water is no Longer Heaven Sent: Comparative Pricing Analysis in an AGE Model," Cahiers de recherche 9908, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Christopher Pawlowski, 1999. "Achieving Desired Performance through Constraint: Application to Pollution-Production Cycles," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 321, Society for Computational Economics.
- A. Brismar, 1999. "Environmental Challenges and Impacts of Land-Use Conversion in the Yellow River Basin," Working Papers ir99016, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.