Report NEP-ENV-1999-05-03This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansuategui Cobo, José Alberto & Perrings, Charles, 1999. "Transboundary Externalities in the Environmental Transition Hypothesis," BILTOKI 1999-05, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Item repec:boc:bococf:321 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ernst J. Bos & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 1998. "Economic Evaluation, Land/Water Use, and Sustainable Nature Conservation of 'De Vechtstreek' Wetlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-036/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:boc:bococf:732 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sef Baaijens & Peter Nijkamp, 1997. "Time Pioneers and Travel Behaviour: An Investigation into the Viability of Slow Motion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-132/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- David M. Cutler & Mark McClellan & Joseph P. Newhouse & Dahlia Remler, 1999. "Pricing Heart Attack Treatments," NBER Working Papers 7089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:boc:bococf:322 is not listed on IDEAS anymore