Report NEP-ENV-1998-12-09This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leon Taylor, 1998. "Do the states try to trade off environmental quality tomorrow for jobs today?," Public Economics 9810006, EconWPA, revised 19 Oct 1998.
- Claude Fluet, 1998. "Régulation des risques et insolvabilité: le rôle de la responsabilité pour faute en information imparfaite," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM 9802, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Leon Taylor, 1998. "When will the developer pay an impact fee?," Public Economics 9810004, EconWPA, revised 19 Apr 2003.
- Leon Taylor, 1998. "Land-use agreements when the developer is not sure of infrastructure costs," Public Economics 9810005, EconWPA, revised 24 Oct 1998.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 1998. "Teaching Agent-Based Computational Economics to Graduate Students," Computational Economics 9809001, EconWPA, revised 16 Nov 1998.
- Marco Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1998. "A public finance analysis of multiple reserve requirements," Working Paper 98-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Leon Taylor, 1998. "The environmental protection authority as a monopoly," Public Economics 9810007, EconWPA.
- Araar, Abdelkrim & Duclos, Jean-Yves, 1998. "An Atkinson-Gini Family of Social Evaluation Functions," Cahiers de recherche 9826, Université Laval - Département d'économique.