Report NEP-ENV-1998-11-20This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eli Berman & Linda T.M. Bui, 1998. "Environmental Regulation and Productivity: Evidence from Oil Refineries," NBER Working Papers 6776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:1997033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1998026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Bolduc, Denis & Hardy, Annie, 1998. "The Marginal Cost of Natural Gas Distribution Pipelines: The Case of SociÃ©tÃ© en Commandite Gaz MÃ©tropolitain, QuÃ©bec," Cahiers de recherche, UniversitÃ© Laval - DÃ©partement d'Ã©conomique 9824, UniversitÃ© Laval - DÃ©partement d'Ã©conomique.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Heijdra, B.J., 1998. "Environmental Abatement and Intergenerational Distribution," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1998-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.