Report NEP-ENT-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Marlene Grande, 2013. "Determinants of the economic performance of Portuguese Academic Spin-offs: do Science & Technology infrastructures and support matter?," FEP Working Papers 502, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Morgan, Horatio M., 2013. "Equity-based Financial Slack and New Venture Performance: Evidence from matched single-founder ventures," MPRA Paper 50325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Coulon, Sonia & Baltar, Fabiola, 2013. "Understanding the dynamic of the entrepreneurial process: the innovative entrepreneur and the strategic decisions," NÃ¼lan. Deposited Documents, Centro de DocumentaciÃ³n, Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Sociales, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata 1828, Centro de DocumentaciÃ³n, Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Sociales, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata.
- Anaïs HAMELIN, 2013. "Does Size Matter? Firm And Business Group Size Influence On The Benefits Of Group Affiliation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-10, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- FERRAGINA, Anna Maria, 2013. "The Impact of FDI on Firm Survival and Employment: A Comparative Analysis for Turkey and Italy," CELPE Discussion Papers 127, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando Ribeiro Serra & Benny Kramer Costa & Emerson Maccari & Hergos Couto, 2013. "Impact of the types of clusters on the innovation output and the appropriation of rents from innovation," Working Papers, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria 102, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Andrea Caggese, 2013. "Financing Constraints, Firm Dynamics and Innovation," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 300, Society for Economic Dynamics.