Report NEP-ENT-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2013. "Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 7459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Broström, Anders & Baltzopoulos, Apostolos, 2013. "Higher education experiences and new venture performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 321, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen, 2013. "Regional Effect Heterogeneity of Start-Up Subsidies for the Unemployed," IZA Discussion Papers 7460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Ronney Aamoucke, 2013. "Regional Public Research, Higher Education, and Innovative Start-ups - An Empirical Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2013-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Agustí Segarra & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2013/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Vincent Lefebvre & Miruna Radu Lefebvre, 2012. "Integrating Corporate Social Responsibility at the Start-up Level: Constraint or Catalyst for Opportunity Identification?," Post-Print, HAL hal-00836856, HAL.
- Miruna Radu Lefebvre & Renaud Redien-Collot, 2012. "Achieving Legitimacy In Entrepreneurship Education: A Case Study," Post-Print, HAL hal-00836392, HAL.