Report NEP-ENT-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Grilli & Paul H. Jensen & Samuele Murtinu, 2013. "The Imprinting of Founders' Human Capital on Entrepreneurial Venture Growth: Evidence from New Technology-Based Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Entrepreneurship And Urban Growth:An Empirical Assessment With Historical Mines," Working Papers 13-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Nicholas Bloom & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Innovation, Reallocation and Growth," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Rajshree Agarwal & Benjamin A. Campbell & April M. Franco & Martin Ganco, 2013. "What Do I Take With Me?: The Mediating Effect Of Spin-Out Team Size And Tenure On The Founder-Firm Performance Relationship," Working Papers 13-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & François Facchini, 2013. "Determinants of Entrepreneurship in French Regions: The Role of Spatial Heterogeneity," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201312, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Cho, Yoon Y. & Honorati, Maddalena, 2013. "Entrepreneurship Programs in Developing Countries: A Meta Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7333, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naohiro Shichijo & Silvia Rita Sedita & Yasunori Baba, 2013. "How does the entrepreneurial orientation of scientists affect their scientific performance? Evidence from the Quadrant Model," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0156, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Albert Bravo-Biosca & Chiara Criscuolo & Carlo Menon, 2013. "What Drives the Dynamics of Business Growth?," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Cain, Trudie & Spoonley, Paul, 2013. "Making it Work: The Mixed Embeddedness of Immigrant Entrepreneurs in New Zealand," IZA Discussion Papers 7332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Damiani, Mirella & Ricci, Andrea, 2013. "Entrepreneurs’ education and different variable pay schemes in Italian firms," MPRA Paper 46163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandra Proto & Simone Tani & Joerg Bühnemann & Olaf Gaus & Mathias Raith, 2012. "Knowledge Networks and Their Impact on New and Small Firms in Local Economies: The Case Studies of the Autonomous Province of Trento and Magdeburg," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/2, OECD Publishing.
- Burak Uras, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Technology Choice with Limited Contract Enforcement," 2012 Meeting Papers 599, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Liliana Sousa, 2013. "Community Determinants Of Immigrant Self-Employment: Human Capital Spillovers And Ethnic Enclaves," Working Papers 13-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Lederman, Daniel & Gutierrez-Rocha, Mario, 2013. "Export entrepreneurship and trade structure in Latin America during good and bad times," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6413, The World Bank.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Steinert, Martin, 2013. "Network! Network! Network! How global technology start-ups access modern business ecosystems," ETLA Working Papers 4, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Renaud Bourlès & Anastasia Cozarenco, 2013. "State Intervention and the (Micro) Credit Market in Developed Countries: Loan Guarantee and Business Development Services," AMSE Working Papers 1325, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Apr 2013.
- Zeting LIU, 2013. "Les PME dans les politiques de soutien à l’innovation en Chine THE POSITION OF SMES WITHIN THE INNOVATION POLICY IN CHINA," Working Papers 266, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER, 2013. "La création de petites entreprises dans l’agglomération dunkerquois (Nord de France) : le cheminement difficile de la société salariale à la société entrepreneuriale BUSINESS CREATION IN DUNK," Working Papers 265, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.