Report NEP-ENT-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Grilli & Paul H. Jensen & Samuele Murtinu, 2013. "The Imprinting of Founders' Human Capital on Entrepreneurial Venture Growth: Evidence from New Technology-Based Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2013n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Entrepreneurship And Urban Growth:An Empirical Assessment With Historical Mines," Working Papers 13-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Nicholas Bloom & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Innovation, Reallocation and Growth," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Rajshree Agarwal & Benjamin A. Campbell & April M. Franco & Martin Ganco, 2013. "What Do I Take With Me?: The Mediating Effect Of Spin-Out Team Size And Tenure On The Founder-Firm Performance Relationship," Working Papers 13-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & FranÃ§ois Facchini, 2013. "Determinants of Entrepreneurship in French Regions: The Role of Spatial Heterogeneity," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201312, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Cho, Yoon Y. & Honorati, Maddalena, 2013. "Entrepreneurship Programs in Developing Countries: A Meta Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7333, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naohiro Shichijo & Silvia Rita Sedita & Yasunori Baba, 2013. "How does the entrepreneurial orientation of scientists affect their scientific performance? Evidence from the Quadrant Model," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0156, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Albert Bravo-Biosca & Chiara Criscuolo & Carlo Menon, 2013. "What Drives the Dynamics of Business Growth?," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Cain, Trudie & Spoonley, Paul, 2013. "Making it Work: The Mixed Embeddedness of Immigrant Entrepreneurs in New Zealand," IZA Discussion Papers 7332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Damiani, Mirella & Ricci, Andrea, 2013. "Entrepreneursâ€™ education and different variable pay schemes in Italian firms," MPRA Paper 46163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandra Proto & Simone Tani & Joerg BÃ¼hnemann & Olaf Gaus & Mathias Raith, 2012. "Knowledge Networks and Their Impact on New and Small Firms in Local Economies: The Case Studies of the Autonomous Province of Trento and Magdeburg," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2012/2, OECD Publishing.
- Burak Uras, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Technology Choice with Limited Contract Enforcement," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 599, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Liliana Sousa, 2013. "Community Determinants Of Immigrant Self-Employment: Human Capital Spillovers And Ethnic Enclaves," Working Papers 13-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Lederman, Daniel & Gutierrez-Rocha, Mario, 2013. "Export entrepreneurship and trade structure in Latin America during good and bad times," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6413, The World Bank.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Steinert, Martin, 2013. "Network! Network! Network! How global technology start-ups access modern business ecosystems," ETLA Working Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 4, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Renaud BourlÃ¨s & Anastasia Cozarenco, 2013. "State Intervention and the (Micro) Credit Market in Developed Countries: Loan Guarantee and Business Development Services," AMSE Working Papers 1325, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Apr 2013.
- Zeting LIU, 2013. "Les PME dans les politiques de soutien Ã lâ€™innovation en Chine THE POSITION OF SMES WITHIN THE INNOVATION POLICY IN CHINA," Working Papers, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation 266, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER, 2013. "La crÃ©ation de petites entreprises dans lâ€™agglomÃ©ration dunkerquois (Nord de France) : le cheminement difficile de la sociÃ©tÃ© salariale Ã la sociÃ©tÃ© entrepreneuriale BUSINESS CREATION IN DUNK," Working Papers, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation 265, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.