Report NEP-ENT-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cho, In Soo & Orazem, Peter, 2013. "Are Nonprofit Entrepreneurs Also â€œJacks-Of-All-Tradesâ€?," Staff General Research Papers 35750, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Gerard Scholman, 2014. "The relationship between entrepreneurial activity, the business cycle and economic openness," Scales Research Reports H201218, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch, 2013. "Occupational Choice and Self-Employment - Are They Related?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Røed, Knut & Skogstrøm, Jens Fredrik, 2013. "Unemployment Insurance and Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 7121, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Creative Professions - A Micro-Level Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner, 2013. "Stepping Forward: Personality Traits, Choice of Profession, and the Decision to Become Self-Employed," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Espen Villanger, 2012. "Caste discrimination and barriers to microenterprise growth in Nepal," CMI Working Papers 9, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Shinozaki, Shigehiro, 2012. "A New Regime of SME Finance in Emerging Asia: Empowering Growth-Oriented SMEs to Build Resilient National Economies," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 104, Asian Development Bank.
- Ashantha Ranasinghe, 2012. "Property Rights, Extortion and the Misallocation of Talent," 2012 Meeting Papers 293, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lea, Kubíčková & Lenka, Procházková, 2012. "Success Evaluation Of Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises In Terms Of Their Participation In The Internationalization Process," MPRA Paper 43759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lea, Kubíčková, 2012. "Identification of the risk factors of the internationalitaion process of SMEs operating in the textile industry," MPRA Paper 43758, University Library of Munich, Germany.