Report NEP-ENT-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Vivarelli, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Post-Entry Performance: the Microeconomic Evidence," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1286, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Petra Moog & Arndt Werner & Stefan Houweling & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2012. "The Impact of Balanced Skills, Working Time Allocation and Peer Effects on the Entrepreneurial Intentions of Scientists," Working Papers 325, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Hoogendoorn, Sander M. & Parker, Simon C. & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2012. "Ability Dispersion and Team Performance: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7044, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimo Libertucci & Francesco Piersante, 2012. "Start-up banks’ default and the role of capital," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 890, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alexandra Bibbee, 2012. "Unleashing Business Innovation in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 997, OECD Publishing.