Report NEP-ENT-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alina Sorgner, 2012. "A Physician With A Soul Of A Cook? Entrepreneurial Personality Across Occupations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Booth, Alison L. & Katic, Pamela, 2012. "Cognitive Skills, Gender and Risk Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 6997, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martijn Boermans & Daan Willebrands, 2012. "Financial constraints, risk taking and firm performance: Recent evidence from microfinance clients in Tanzania," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 358, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Konietzko, Thorsten, 2012. "Self-employed individuals, time use, and earnings," Discussion Papers 78, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Britta Augsburg & Ralph De Haas & Heike Harmgart & Costas Meghir, 2012. "The Impacts of Microcredit: Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina," NBER Working Papers 18538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inklaar, Robert & Koetter, Michael & Noth, Felix, 2012. "Who's afraid of big bad banks? Bank competition, SME, and industry growth," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 197, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- AndrÃ© van Stel & Sander Wennekers & Jolanda Hessels & Peter van der Zwan, 2012. "Global Entrepreneurship Monitor 2011 The Netherlands," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research A201211, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Vitalie Bumacov & Olivier Toutain & Arvind Ashta, 2012. "L'accompagnement du micro-emprunteur - spÃ©cificitÃ© du microcrÃ©dit franÃ§ais : son importance pour le bÃ©nÃ©ficiaire," Working Papers hal-00752493, HAL.