Report NEP-ENT-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nyström, Kristina, 2012. "Entrepreneurial employees: Are they different from independent entrepreneurs?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 281, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Frank M. Fossen & Tobias J. M. Büttner, 2012. "The Returns to Education for Opportunity Entrepreneurs, Necessity Entrepreneurs, and Paid Employees," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 482, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2012. "The Role of Job Satisfaction in Transitions into Self-Employment," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 63_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2014.
- Jean Bonnet & Marcus Dejardin & Antonia Madrid-Guijarro, 2012. "Toward the Entrepreneurial Society," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201231, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Sui, Sui & Yu, Zhihao & Baum, Matthias, 2012. "Prevalence and Longitudinal Trends of Early Internationalisation Patterns among Canadian SMEs," MPRA Paper 41177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liang, Chyi-Lyi (Kathleen) & Su, Flora & Dunn, Paul & Pescatore, Matthew, 2012. "Exploring Situations of the Community-Based Multifunctional Agriculture in the New England Region," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 132601, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andreas Reinstaller & Fabian Unterlass, 2012. "Innovation at the Firm Level across Countries with Different Economic and Technological Capacity," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 436, WIFO.
- Anna Cabigiosu & Diego Campagnolo, 2012. "Innovation and performance in KIBS: The moderating role of standard and modular services," Working Papers 10, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Lee, Sang Yoon Tim, 2012. "Entrepreneurs, Managers and Inequality," Working Papers, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics 12-15, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.