Report NEP-ENT-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angela Cipollone & Paolo Giordani, 2012. "Animal Spirits and Entrepreneurial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers CASMEF, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli 1210, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Fossen, Frank M. & BÃ¼ttner, Tobias J. M., 2012. "The returns to education for opportunity entrepreneurs, necessity entrepreneurs, and paid employees," Discussion Papers 2012/19, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Anna Lejpras, 2012. "How Innovative Are Spin-offs at Later Stages of Development?: Comparing Innovativeness of Established Research Spin-offs and Otherwise Created Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1237, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Khadidja Benallou & Jean Bonnet & Mohammad Movahedi, 2012. "Organizational Innovation and its Link with Technological Innovation in SMEs: Empirical Evidence for Lower Normandy â€“ France," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201229, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Kalm, Matias, 2012. "The Impact of Networking on Firm Performance - Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Emerging Technology Areas," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1278, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Paola Brighi & Roberto Patuelli & Giuseppe Torluccio, 2012. "Self-Financing of Traditional and R&D Investments: Evidence from Italian SMEs," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 61_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Robinson, James A & Verdier, Thierry, 2012. "Can't We All Be More Like Scandinavians? Asymmetric Growth and Institutions in an Interdependent World," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9113, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.