Report NEP-ENT-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Milo Bianchi, 2012. "Financial Development, Entrepreneurship, and Job Satisfaction," Post-Print halshs-00670031, HAL.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Zuzana Brixiová & Léonce Ndikumana, 2012. "Credit constraints and productive entrepreneurship in Africa," ICER Working Papers 23-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Bruhn, Miriam, 2012. "A tale of two species : revisiting the effect of registration reform on informal business owners in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5971, The World Bank.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2012. "A Matching Model of Endogenous Growth and Underground Firms," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Aggarwal, Shilpa & Klapper, Leora & Singer, Dorothe, 2012. "Financing businesses in Africa : the role of microfinance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5975, The World Bank.
- Ruane, Frances & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2011. "Boosting Innovation and Productivity in Enterprises: What Works?," Papers EC3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mario Holzner & F. Peci, 2011. "The Impact of Customs Procedures on Business Performance: Evidence from Kosovo," wiiw Working Papers 76, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Fackler, Daniel & Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Establishment Exits in Germany: The Role of Size and Age," IZA Discussion Papers 6349, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).