Report NEP-ENT-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Haufler & Pehr-Johan Norbaeck & Lars Persson, 2011. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," Working Papers 1122, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Nunziata, Luca & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2011. "The Implications of Cultural Background on Labour Market Choices: The Case of Religion and Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 6114, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lechmann, Daniel S. J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2011. "Are the Self-Employed Really Jacks-of-All-Trades? Testing the Assumptions and Implications of Lazear's Theory of Entrepreneurship with German Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6157, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cho, In Soo, 2011. "Do Gender Differences in Risk Preferences Explain Gender Differences in Labor Supply, Earnings or Occupational Choice?," Staff General Research Papers 34651, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2011. "Intergenerational transmission of self-employed status in the informal sector: a constrained choice or better income prospects? Evidence from seven West-African countries," Working Papers DT/2011/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Berkhout, Peter & Hartog, Joop & van Praag, Mirjam, 2011. "It's the Opportunity Cost, Stupid! How Self-Employment Responds to Financial Incentives of Return, Risk and Skew," IZA Discussion Papers 6166, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Koen Frenken & Elena Cefis & Erik Stam, 2011. "Industrial dynamics and economic geography: a survey," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 11-07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Christophe Bonnet & Peter Wirtz, 2011. "Investor Type, Cognitive Governance and Performance in Young Entrepreneurial Ventures: A Conceptual Framework," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00642737, HAL.
- Sheila de Elejalde & David Giuliodori & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2011. "Employment Generation, Firm Size and Innovation: Microeconometric Evidence from Argentina," IDB Publications 58758, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Michael Grimm & Jann Lay & François Roubaud & Julia Vaillant, 2011. "Informal Sector Dynamics In Times Of Fragile Growth: The Case Of Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2011/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Lawless, Martina & McCann, Fergal, 2011. "Credit Access for Small and Medium Firms: Survey Evidence for Ireland," Research Technical Papers 11/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Leeuwen, George van, 2011. "Measuring dynamic market selection by persistent scale inefficiencies - new methodology applied to EU business services," MPRA Paper 34986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2011. "Financial and Economic Determinants of Firm Default," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642699, HAL.
- Soenke Sievers & Jan Klobucnik, 2011. "Valuing high technology growth firms," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 02-07, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jan Pokrivcak, 2011. "Credit Constraints, Heterogeneous Firms and Loan Defaults," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_17, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- García-Quevedo, José & Pellegrino, Gabriele & Vivarelli, Marco, 2011. "R&D Drivers in Young Innovative Companies," IZA Discussion Papers 6136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00647452 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caliendo, Marco & Hogenacker, Jens & Künn, Steffen & Wießner, Frank, 2011. "Alte Idee, neues Programm: Der Gründungszuschuss als Nachfolger von Überbrückungsgeld und Ich-AG," IAB Discussion Paper 201124, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].