Report NEP-ENT-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taylor, Mark P., 2011. "Self-employment flows and persistence: a European comparative analysis," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Paige Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2011. "Who Works for Startups? The Relation between Firm Age, Employee Age, and Growth," Working Papers 11-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Tengeh, Robertson Khan & Ballard, Harry & Slabbert, Andre, 2011. "A framework for acquiring the resources vital for the start-up of a business in South Africa:an African Immigrant’s Perspective," MPRA Paper 34211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aoife Hanley & Joaquín Monreal-Pérez, 2011. "Are Newly Exporting Firms more Innovative? Findings from Matched Spanish Innovators," Kiel Working Papers 1735, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ejaz Ghani & William R. Kerr & Stephen D. O'Connell, 2011. "Spatial Determinants of Entrepreneurship in India," NBER Working Papers 17514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Da Rin & Thomas F. Hellmann & Manju Puri, 2011. "A survey of venture capital research," NBER Working Papers 17523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Çokgezen, Murat, 2011. "State owned enterprises, entrepreneurship and local development: A case from Turkey," MPRA Paper 27676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FARACE, Salvatore & MAZZOTTA, Fernanda, 2011. "Bivariate Probit Models for Analysing how “Knowledge” Affects Innovation and Performance in Small and Medium Sized Firms," CELPE Discussion Papers 120, CELPE (Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy), University of Salerno, Italy.
- A. Yakovlev & A. Govorun, 2011. "Industrial Associations as a Channel of Business-Government Interactions in an Imperfect Institutional Environment: The Russian Case," IWH Discussion Papers 16, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Hubert BONIN (GREThA, CNRS, UMR5113 - IEP BORDEAUX), 2011. "In quest of the stages of renewal of French entrepreneurship in the years 1950s-2000s (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-32, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7231 is not listed on IDEAS anymore