Report NEP-ENT-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben R Craig & William E Jackson, III & James B Thomson, 2011. "Public policy in support of small business: the American experience," Working Paper 1116, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Georg Schwesinger, 2011. "A Corporation's Culture as an Impetus for Spinoffs and a Driving Force of Industry Evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Marcel Fafchamps & David McKenzie & Simon Quinn & Christopher Woodruff, 2011. "When is capital enough to get female microenterprises growing? Evidence from a randomized experiment in Ghana," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Luukkonen, Terttu & Deschryvere, Matthias & Bertoni, Fabio & Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2011. "Importance of the Non-financial Value Added of Government and Independent Venture Capitalists," Discussion Papers 1257, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Oliver Falck & Christina Guenther & Stephan Heblich & William R. Kerr, 2011. "From Russia with Love: The Impact of Relocated Firms on Incumbent Survival," SERC Discussion Papers 0088, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Traci L. Mach & John D. Wolken, 2011. "Examining the impact of credit access on small firm survivability," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:trt:disawp:1017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Foster & J. Stan Metcalfe, 2011. "Economic Emergence: an Evolutionary Economic Perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-12, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jason Fong, 2011. "Communitywide Database Designs for Tracking Innovation Impact: COMETS, STARS and Nanobank," NBER Working Papers 17404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farole, Thomas & Winkler, Deborah, 2011. "Firm location and the determinants of exporting in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5780, The World Bank.
- Marcus Dejardin, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Rent-Seeking Behavior," Post-Print halshs-00616302, HAL.