Report NEP-ENT-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011. "Mapping the (In)visible College(s) in the Field of Entrepreneurship," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 416, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Policymakers," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 167, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:39 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2011. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," Economics Working Papers, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science 0097, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2011. "Venture Capital, Patenting, and Usefulness of Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oded Galor & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2011. "Evolution and the Growth Process: Natural Selection of Entrepreneurial Traits," Economics Working Papers, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science 0098, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Naciba Haned & Christian Le Bas, 2011. "On Firm Growth and Innovation. Some new empirical perspectives using French CIS (1992-2004)," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 07-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Gibson, Bob & Rispoli, Luke & Leung, Danny, 2011. "Small, Medium-sized and Large Businesses in the Canadian Economy: Measuring Their Contribution to Gross Domestic Product in 2005," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch 2011069e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- SATO Toyohiko & XU Peng, 2010. "Japanese SMEs' Choice between Private Placement Bonds and Bank Loans (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 10056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Quamrul Ashraf & Boris Gershman & Peter Howitt, 2011. "Banks, Market Organization, and Macroeconomic Performance: An Agent-Based Computational Analysis," NBER Working Papers 17102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harold Creusen & Arjan Lejour, 2011. "Uncertainty and the export decisions of Dutch firms," FIW Working Paper series, FIW 069, FIW.
- Gaëlle Martin, 2010. "Le processus de rationalisation industrielle et professionnelle ainsi que la diversification des produits dans une institution de micro-finance française : le cas de l'ADIE," Post-Print, HAL dumas-00597692, HAL.