Report NEP-ENT-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch, 2011. "New Business Formation and Regional Development: A Survey and Assessment of the Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1127, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2011. "Does Quality Make a Difference?: Employment Effects of High- and Low-Quality Start-Ups," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1128, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2011. "Labor mobility and entrepreneurship: Who do new firms employ?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 250, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Chatterji, Aaron K., 2011. "High-Technology Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley," IZA Discussion Papers 5726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fairlie, Robert W., 2011. "Entrepreneurship, Economic Conditions, and the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 5725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oded Galor & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2011. "Evolution and the Growth Process: Natural Selection of Entrepreneurial Traits," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000116, David K. Levine.
- Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2011. "New products and corruption: evidence from Indian firms," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "Young firms and innovation: a microeconometric analysis," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1068, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Batabyal, A.A. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "A Schumpeterian model of entrepreneurship, innovation, and regional economic growth," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Fossen, Frank M., 2011. "Personal bankcuptcy law, wealth and entrepreneurship - Theory and evidence from the introduction of a 'fresh start'," Discussion Papers 2011/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00593962 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kourtit, K. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Strangers on the move. Ethnic entrepreneurs as urban change actors," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Akgun, A.A. & Baycan Levent, T. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "The engine of sustainable rural development: Embeddedness of entrepreneurs in rural Turkey," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Penelope Douglas & Lauren Friedman Dixon, 2011. "A new way to talk about small business: The time has come for a common language," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2011-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Karen Crabbe & Karolien De Bruyne, 2011. "Taxes, agglomeration rents and location decision of firms," Vives discussion paper series 15, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Francisco Covas & Shigeru Fujita, 2011. "Private equity premium in a general equilibrium model of uninsurable investment risk," Working Papers 11-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.