Report NEP-ENT-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Delmar, Frédéric & Wennberg, Karl & Hellerstedt, Karin, 2011. "Endogenous growth through knowledge spillovers in entrepreneurship: An empirical test," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 165, The Ratio Institute.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Toivanen, Otto, 2011. "The return-to-entrepreneurship puzzle," MPRA Paper 30076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanglberger, Dominik & Merz, Joachim, 2011. "Are Self-Employed Really Happier Than Employees? An Approach Modelling Adaptation and Anticipation Effects to Self-Employment and General Job Changes," IZA Discussion Papers 5629, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jose Maria Millan & Emilio Congregado & Concepcion Roman & Mirjam van Praag & Andre van Stel, 2011. "The Value of an Educated Population for an Individual's Entrepreneurship Success," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 11-066/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 06 May 2014.
- Koski, Heli & Pajarinen, Mika, 2011. "The role of business subsidies in job-creation start-ups, gazelles and imcumbents," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1246, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2011. "Small vs. young firms across the world : contribution to employment, job creation, and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5631, The World Bank.
- Xu, Zhiwei & Fan, Haichao, 2010. "Firm Dynamics in News Driven Business Cycle: The Role of Endogenous Survival Rate," MPRA Paper 30203, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2011.
- Rola Nabil El Kabbani & Christian Kalhoefer, 2011. "Financing Resources for Egyptian Small and Medium Enterprises," Working Papers, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology 28, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Liargovas, Panagiotis G. & Daskalopoulou, Irene F., 2011. "Capital allocation in the Greek regions," MPRA Paper 30116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Liberda & Marek Pęczkowski, 2011. "Does a change of occupation lead to higher earnings?," Working Papers, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw 2011-09, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2011. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration with Multi-Product Firms: Non-Monotone Responses to Trade Liberalization," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2011s-40, CIRANO.
- Sdiri, Hanen & Mohamed, Ayadi, 2011.
"La décision d'innovation: cas des entreprises Tunisiennes de services
[Explaining the decisions to innovate: the case of Tunisian service firms]," MPRA Paper 23084, University Library of Munich, Germany.