Report NEP-ENT-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niels Bosma & Erik Stam & Sander Wennekers, 2011. "Intrapreneurship versus independent entrepreneurship: A cross-national analysis of individual entrepreneurial behavior," Working Papers 11-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jaap Bos & Erik Stam, 2011. "Gazelles, Industry Growth and Structural Change," Working Papers 11-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Erik Stam & Bart Nooteboom, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Institutions," Working Papers 11-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Domenico Colucci & Vincenzo Valori, 2011. "Can endogenous participation explain price volatility? Evidence from an agent-based cobweb model," DiMaD Working Papers 2011-03, Dipartimento di Matematica per le Decisioni, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze.
- Jin, Yu, 2010. "Credit Termination and the Technology Bubbles," MPRA Paper 29010, University Library of Munich, Germany.