Report NEP-ENT-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Milo Bianchi & Matteo Bobba, 2010. "Liquidity, risk and occupational choices," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564918, HAL.
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis & Sandro Sapio, 2010. "Framing the empirical findings on firm growth," Working Papers 10-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis, 2010. "Firm Size and Growth Rate Variance: the Effects of Data Truncation," Working Papers 10-23, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Vladimír Benáček & Eva Michalíková, 2011. "The Factors of Growth of Small Family Businesses: A Robust Estimation of the Behavioral Consistency in the Panel Data Models," Working Papers IES 2011/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2011.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2011. "Personal Bankruptcy Law, Wealth and Entrepreneurship: Theory and Evidence from the Introduction of a "Fresh Start"," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 358, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Katharina Pijnenburg & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2011. "Do Regions with Entrepreneurial Neighbors Perform Better?: A Spatial Econometric Approach for German Regions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1103, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis & Koen Frenken, 2010. "Spatial Differentiation in Industrial Dynamics. A Core-Periphery Analysis based on the Pavitt-Miozzo-Soete Taxonomy," Working Papers 10-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Griesshaber, Nicolas, 2011. "Financing obstacles among euro area firms: Who suffers the most?," Working Paper Series 1293, European Central Bank.
- Gaelle Dechamp & Berangere Szostak, 2011. "Is Design A Solution For The Small And Medium Enterprises' Future?," Post-Print hal-00564059, HAL.