Report NEP-ENT-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André van Stel & Mirjam van Praag & José Maria Millán & Emilio Congregado & Concepcion Roman, 2013. "The value of an educated population for an individual's entrepreneurship success," Scales Research Reports H201103, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2011. "Tax Morale, Entrepreneurship, and the Irregular Economy," Working Papers 2011-01, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Rani Jeanne Dang & Christian Longhi & Catherine Thomas, 2010. "The micro processes underlying small firms'integration into territorial innovation dynamics - a knowledge based perspective," Post-Print halshs-00504079, HAL.
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück & Nina Wald, 2011. "Self-Employment and Conflict in Colombia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1098, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ardic, Oya Pinar & Mylenko, Nataliya & Saltane, Valentina, 2011. "Small and medium enterprises : a cross-country analysis with a new data set," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5538, The World Bank.
- Kessides, Ioannis N. & Tang, Li, 2011. "Sunk costs, market contestability, and the size distribution of firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5540, The World Bank.
- Legros, Diego & Gallié, Emilie-Pauline, 2012. "French firms’ strategies for protecting their intellectual property," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/5000, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Federico Etro, 2010. "Endogenous Market Structures and Innovation," Working Papers 2010_29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".