Report NEP-ENT-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Røed, Knut & Skogstrøm, Jens Fredrik, 2010. "Creative Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 5373, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Arrighetti & A. Lasagni, 2010. "Assessing the determinants of fast growth in Italy," Economics Department Working Papers, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy) 2010-EP07, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Caliendo, Marco & Fossen, Frank M. & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2010. "Trust, Positive Reciprocity, and Negative Reciprocity: Do These Traits Impact Entrepreneurial Dynamics?," IZA Discussion Papers 5370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kitagawa, Fumi & Wigren, Caroline, 2010. "From Basic Research to Innovation: Entrepreneurial Intermediaries for Research Commercialization at Swedish ‘Strong Research Environments’," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy 2010/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Vasia Panousi, 2010. "Capital taxation with entrepreneurial risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2010-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martina Cecioni, 2010. "Firm entry, competitive pressures and the US inflation dynamics," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 773, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alex Coad & Mercedes Teruel, 2010. "Inter-firm rivalry and firm growth: Is there any evidence of direct competition between firms?," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2010-18, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Bali Swain, Ranjula & Varghese, Adel, 2010. "Microfinance ‘Plus’: The Impact of Business Training on Indian Self Help Groups," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2010:24, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Abdul Rashid, Salwa Hanim & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Virtual R&D Teams in SMEs: Experiences of Malaysian SMEs," MPRA Paper 27368, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2010.