Report NEP-ENT-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chantal Hartog & Brigitte Hoogendoorn, 2011. "Prevalence and Determinants of Social Entrepreneurship at the Macro-level," Scales Research Reports H201022, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Andrés Solimano & Diego Avanzini, 2010. "The International Circulation of Elites: Knowledge, Entrepreneurialand Political," Working Paper Series wp2010-113, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Elizabeth Laderman & Carolina Reid, 2010. "The Community Reinvestment Act and small business lending in low- and moderate-income neighborhoods during the financial crisis," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2010-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Walter, Sascha G. & Schmidt, Arne & Walter, Achim, 2010. "The Patenting Behavior of Academic Founders," EconStor Preprints 37083, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2010. "Does Schumpeterian Creative Destruction Lead to Higher Productivity? The effects of firms’ entry," GEMF Working Papers 2010-20, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Erman A Sumirat & Sunu Widianto, 2010. "Strengthening Entrepreneurial Global Competitiveness by Utilizing Local Culture," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201006, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2010.
- T. Dinh, Hinh & Mavridis, Dimitris A. & Nguyen, Hoa B., 2010. "The binding constraint on firms'growth in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5485, The World Bank.
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2010. "The Influence of Role Models on Immigrant Self-Employment: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1010, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Schmidt, Arne & Walter, Sascha G. & Walter, Achim, 2010. "Contingency Factors and the Technology-Performance-Relationship in Start-ups," EconStor Preprints 37082, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Xiao, Mo & Orazem, Peter, 2010. "Does the Fourth Entrant Make Any Difference? Entry and Competition in the Early U.S. Broadband Market," Staff General Research Papers 32147, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Aditya M Salya, 2010. "The E-Commerce solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201012, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2010.