Report NEP-ENT-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ufuk Akcigit & William R. Kerr, 2010. "Growth Through Heterogeneous Innovations," NBER Working Papers 16443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Rusakova, 2010. "Personality Traits, Self-Employment, and Professions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-075, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Christian Helmers, 2010. "The Effect of Market Entry on Innovation: Evidence from UK University Incubators," CEP Discussion Papers dp1002, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sonne, Lina, 2010. "Bridging the Financing Gap for Pro-Poor Innovation: Towards a Framework," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 049, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- benvenuti, m. & casolaro, l. & del prete, s. & mistrulli, p. e., 2010. "Loan Officer Authority and Small Business Lending.Evidence from a survey," MPRA Paper 26475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albareto, G. & Mistrulli, P.E., 2010. "Bridging the gap between migrants and the banking system," MPRA Paper 26476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Florio, 2010. "La teoria economica del fattore imprenditoriale. Note a margine di alcune letture suggerite - The economic theory of the entrepreneurial factor. Notes on a small reading list," Working Papers 201004, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Koski, Heli & Tuuli, Jukka, 2010. "Business Subsidies in Finland: The Dynamics of Application and Acceptance Stages," Discussion Papers 1225, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sharif, Naubahar & Huang, Can, 2010. "Innovation strategy, firm survival and relocation: The case of Hong Kong-owned manufacturing in Guangdong province, China," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 052, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Aubépine Dahan & Charles Dhanaraj & Vincent Mangematin, 2010. "The Role Of Practices In Institutional Change The Evolution Of Doctoral Programs In France 1990 – 2008," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00526721, HAL.