Report NEP-ENT-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Campos, Nauro F & Estrin, Saul & Proto, Eugenio, 2010. "Corruption as a Barrier to Entry: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5243, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burcu Duygan-Bump & Alexey Levkov & Judit Montoriol-Garriga, 2010. "Financing constraints and unemployment: evidence from the Great Recession," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU10-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Janina Reinkowski & Björn Alecke & Timo Mitze & Gerhard Untiedt, 2010. "Effectiveness of Public R&D Subsidies in East Germany – Is it a Matter of Firm Size?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0204, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Anita Wölfl & Isabelle Wanner & Oliver Röhn & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2010. "Product Market Regulation: Extending the Analysis Beyond OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 799, OECD Publishing.
- Naudé, Wim, 2010. "New Challanges for Industrial Policy," Working Paper Series wp2010-107, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Drine, Imed & Grach, Mouna, 2010. "Supporting Women Entrepreneurs in Tunisia," Working Paper Series wp2010-100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shuji Uchikawa, 2010. "Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan: Surviving the Long-Term Recession," Working Papers id:3065, eSocialSciences.
- Jonas Onkelinx & Leo Sleuwaegen, 2010. "Internationalization strategy and performance of small and medium sized enterprises," Working Paper Research 197, National Bank of Belgium.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Fernanda Figueiredo, 2010. "Firm Size Distribution under Horizontal and Vertical R&D," FEP Working Papers 389, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lei Fang, 2010. "Entry cost, financial friction, and cross-country differences in income and TFP," Working Paper 2010-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- K. Randerson & A. Fayolle, 2010. "Management Entrepreneurial et Orientation Entrepreneuriale : Deux concepts aussi différents ?," Post-Print halshs-00526761, HAL.