Report NEP-ENT-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Dan Vu Cao, 2010. "Innovation by Entrants and Incumbents," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000227, David K. Levine.
- Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2010. "Employment Growth from the Small Business Innovation Research Program," Working Papers 10-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Heller, Yuval, 2010. "Overconfidence and risk dispersion," MPRA Paper 25893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria De Paola, 2010. "The Determinants Of Risk Aversion: The Role Of Intergenerational Transmission," Working Papers 201016, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Statistiche e Finanziarie (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Klapper, Leora & Love, Inessa, 2010. "The impact of the financial crisis on new firm registration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5444, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sabrina Di Addario & Daniela Vuri, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and market size. The case of young college graduates in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 775, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Camacho, Andriana & Rodriguez, Catherine, 2010. "Firm Exit and Armed Conflict in Colombia," Working Papers wp2010-94, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Van Stel, André & Verheul, Ingrid, 2010. "Understanding the Drivers of an ‘Entrepreneurial’ Economy : Lessons from Japan and the Netherlands," CCES Discussion Paper Series 36, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Oleksandr Talavera & Lin Xiong & Xiong Xiong, 2010. "Social Capital and Access to Bank Financing: The Case of Chinese Entrepreneurs," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 019, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1600543 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Conlé, Marcus & Taube, Markus, 2010. "Anatomy of cluster development in China: The case of health biotech clusters," Duisburger Arbeitspapiere Ostasienwissenschaften 84/2010, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- V. Lewis, 2010. "Product Diversity, Strategic Interactions and Optimal Taxation," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/661, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Wim NaudÃ©, 2010. "Peace, Prosperity, and Pro-Growth Entrepreneurship," Working Papers id:3001, eSocialSciences.
- Kinda, Tidiane & Loening, Josef, 2010. "Small Enterprise Growth and the Rural Investment Climate: Evidence from Tanzania," MPRA Paper 25894, University Library of Munich, Germany.