Report NEP-ENT-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Jarmin & C.J. Krizan, 2010. "Past Experience and Future Success: New Evidence on Owner Characteristics and Firm Performance," Working Papers 10-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- stefano Colombo & Luca Grilli, 2010. "Another unconsidered sinister effect of indusrty-specific crises? On the possible emergence of adverse selection phenomena on the survival of entrepreneurial ventures," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0098, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2010. "Entry, Growth, and the Business Environment: A Comparative Analysis of Enterprise Data from the U.S. and Transition Economies," Working Papers 10-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Russell S. Sobel & Nabamita Dutta & Sanjukta Roy, 2010. "Does Cultural Diversity Increase The Rate Of Entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 10-12, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Pugno, Maurizio & Lisi, Gaetano, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the Hidden Economy: An Extended Matching Model," MPRA Paper 25301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Cortili & Manuela Menegotto, 2010. "Internationalization and business model decisions: A business case in mobile telecommunication industry," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1006, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2010. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in Latin America: Is Schumpeter Right?," Working Papers 191, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Isabelle Agier & Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "Microfinance and Gender: Is There a Glass Ceiling in Loan Size?," Working Papers CEB 10-047, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stéphane Foliard, 2010. "La gestion des TPE classiques, entre territorialité et fidélité," Post-Print halshs-00519024, HAL.