Report NEP-ENT-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pfeffer, Jeffrey, 2010. "Evidence-Based Management for Entrepreneurial Environments: Faster and Better Decisions with Less Risk," Research Papers 2051, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Barbara Heebels & Ron Boschma, 2010. "Performing in Dutch Book Publishing 1880-2008. The Importance of Entrepreneurial Experience and the Amsterdam Cluster," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1007, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2010.
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli & Rico Maggi, 2010. "Ethnic Concentration, Cultural Identity and Immigrant Self-Employment in Switzerland," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1008, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Chavis, Larry W. & Klapper, Leora F. & Love, Inessa, 2010. "The impact of the business environment on young firm financing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5322, The World Bank.
- Werner Bönte & Sebastian Nielen, 2010. "Innovation, Credit Constraints, and Trade Credit: Evidence from a Cross-Country Study," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp10005, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Seker, Murat & Correa, Paulo Guilherme, 2010. "Obstacles to growth for small and medium enterprises in Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5323, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00485924 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2010. "Sind Selbständige zeit- und einkommensarm? Eine Mikroanalyse der Dynamik interdependenter multidimensionaler Armut mit dem Sozio-ökonomischen Panel und den deutschen Zeitbudgeterhebungen," FFB-Discussionpaper 82, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.